For us, auditing is more than just checking figures and complying with the relevant formal regulations. It is based above all on a holistic understanding of the business and corporate structure and culture of our clients. That is why we work very closely with you to support you with a comprehensive service package and to help contribute to your company’s success. It goes without saying that high quality standards and safeguarding our independence as auditors are essential conditions for us.
As well as the statutory provisions, we also always have our eye on the objectives of our clients. We therefore offer you numerous auditing services which provide an important basis for business decisions.
Range of services
- Statutory audits as well as voluntary audits of annual, consolidated and interim financial statements (pursuant to HGB (German Commercial Code) and IFRS and US-GAAP)
- IT and systems audits
- Audits according to the German Renewable Energies Act (EEG)
- Audits according to the German Combined Heat and Power Act (KWK-G)
- Audits of non-profit enterprises
- Public sector audits
- Investigations into embezzlement, special audits and fraud prevention
- Due diligence audits and expert opinions
- Reports on/concepts of foundations, transformations, acquisitions, dispositions, settlements and insolvencies of companies and shareholdings
- Conducting internal audits
- Quality control inspections pursuant to § 57a German Public Auditors Act (WPO)